Immune Boost and Anti Aging – for you and me.
Vitamin C is probably one of the most popular and well-known micronutrients. The water-soluble vitamin is permanently consumed in the
and must therefore be supplied daily. Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system, scavenges free
free radicals and plays an important role in the formation of collagen (support and collagen (supporting and connective tissue).
Health benefits of the ingredients
- to cover an increased need Vitamin C
- contributes to a normal functioning of the immune system
- contributes to normal collagen formation for normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth cartilage function, gums, skin and teeth
- helps protect cells from oxidative stress
- contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- contributes to the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- increases the absorption of iron
- contributes to normal mental function and normal function of the nervous system
- contributes to normal energy metabolism
Note: Food supplements according to EU Directive 2002/46/EC. Food supplements are not a substitute for a varied diet. A balanced diet and healthy lifestyle are important. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Keep out of reach of small children. Store in a cool and dry place.
1 capsule per day with a meal.
Pure Encapsulations® stands for quality. From the selection of raw materials to the finished product. The scientifically based nutrient preparations are particularly characterized by their bioavailability and tolerability. Thanks to hypoallergenic manufacturing, the products are also very suitable for sensitive individuals, people with food intolerances and allergy sufferers.
- free from unnecessary additives
- free from lactose and gluten
- free from artificial colors
- free from trans fats and hydrogenated fats
- free from release agents and coatings
Content per daily serving (1 capsule):
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)
- Amount: 1000 mg
- %NRV*: 1250 %.
- Ingredients: Ascorbic acid, capsule: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Antioxidant: ascorbyl palmitate
As a micronutrient expert, Promedico provides comprehensive marketing and customer advisory support to business partners in Austria and Germany.
The Graz-based company is responsible for the marketing and sales strategy of the premium brand Pure Encapsulations®. With the PRO Academy, Promedico also provides practical training for medical professionals.
Pure Encapsulations® stands for quality, from the selection of raw materials to the finished product. The scientifically based nutrient preparations are particularly characterized by their bioavailability and tolerability.