Antioxidant support for the immune system
All excessive stocks were saved – this is great!
You can now buy a new one with clear conscience directly from the producer.
GREAT UNTIL 05/23
Only 40 left in stock! That’s great!
The shorter the remaining term, the higher the discount. Only while stocks last !
Vitamin C is probably one of the most popular and well-known micronutrients. The water-soluble vitamin is permanently consumed in the and must therefore be supplied daily. Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system, scavenges free free radicals and plays an important role in the formation of collagen (support and collagen (supporting and connective tissue). Health benefits of the ingredients
- to cover an increased need Vitamin C
- contributes to a normal functioning of the immune system
- contributes to normal collagen formation for normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth cartilage function, gums, skin and teeth
- helps protect cells from oxidative stress
- contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- contributes to the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- increases the absorption of iron
- contributes to normal mental function and normal function of the nervous system
- contributes to normal energy metabolism