A strong immune system is important for your health.
A strong immune system is important for your health. The innovative combination of Pure Encapsulations® Immune Active provides you with a powerful foundation for a flexible immune system and greater well-being – in the convenient form of immune capsules.
Vitamin complex for your immune function
A healthy and balanced diet is the basis for your health. In times of greater stress or when a balanced diet is not enough, you can support your immune system with targeted nutritional supplements. Pure Immun aktiv contains a complex of valuable micronutrients such as vitamins, minerals and secondary plant substances for an immune system in top form.
With Immune Active by Pure Encapsulations, you support the normal function of your immune system with zinc and vitamin C and help protect your cells from oxidative stress. Vitamin C also contributes to normal immune system function during and after intense physical activity.
Vitamin D3, also known as the “sunshine vitamin,” promotes immune cell activation and also supports normal immune system function.
Extracts from elderberries, lemon balm and aloe vera contain valuable plant substances as well as vitamins. The fruits of elderberry are rich in vitamin C and folic acid. Astragalus (tragacanth) and taiga root (eleuthero) are rich in valuable polysaccharides and traditionally known as tonics for general well-being.
As a high-quality dietary supplement, Pure Encapsulations® Immune Active can help you strengthen your immune system in a targeted way and is suitable for daily use.
Note: Food supplements according to EU Directive 2002/46/EC. Food supplements are not a substitute for a varied diet. A balanced diet and healthy lifestyle are important. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Keep out of reach of small children. Store in a cool and dry place.
2×1 capsule per day with meals.
Pure Encapsulations® stands for quality. From the selection of raw materials to the finished product. The scientifically based nutrient preparations are particularly characterized by their bioavailability and tolerability. Thanks to hypoallergenic manufacturing, the products are also very suitable for sensitive individuals, people with food intolerances and allergy sufferers.
- free from unnecessary additives
- free from lactose and gluten
- free from artificial colors
- free from trans fats and hydrogenated fats
- free from release agents and coatings
Content per daily serving (2 capsules):
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C), amount: 200 mg
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) (400 I.U.), amount: 10 mcg
- Zinc citrate (contains: 10 mg zinc), amount: 31,3 mg
- Quercetin, quantity: 200 mg
- Elderberry (Sambucus nigra) extract, amount: 150 mg
- Melissa officinalis extract (contains 5% rosmarinic acid), 200 mg
- Arabinogalactan (from larch extract), amount: 200 mg
- Aloe vera (Aloe barbadensis) extract (200:1) (from mucilage parenchyma)(contains: 10 % polysaccharides), amount: 50 mg
- Maitake mushroom (Grifola frondosa) extract, amount: 150 mg
- Tragacanth root (Astragalus membranaceus) extract, amount: 75 mg
- Taiga root (Eleutherococcus senticosus) extract (contains: 0.8% eleutherosides), amount: 75 mgIngredients: Quercetin, capsule: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, ascorbic acid, lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) extract, arabinogalactan (from larch extract), elderberry (Sambucus nigra) extract, maitake mushroom (Grifola frondosa) extract, taiga root (Eleutherococcus senticosus) extract, tragacanth root (Astragalus membranaceus) extract, aloe vera (Aloe barbadensis) extract (200 : 1) (from mucilage parenchyma), zinc citrate, vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol).
As a micronutrient expert, Promedico provides comprehensive marketing and customer advisory support to business partners in Austria and Germany.
The Graz-based company is responsible for the marketing and sales strategy of the premium brand Pure Encapsulations®. With the PRO Academy, Promedico also provides practical training for medical professionals.
Pure Encapsulations® stands for quality, from the selection of raw materials to the finished product. The scientifically based nutrient preparations are particularly characterized by their bioavailability and tolerability.